Sagamore Rowing Association is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose purpose is to foster community by supporting and promoting scholastic and community-based rowing programs! 2017 ushers in the campaign for Sagamore, a comprehensive fundraising and development facility for Sagamore’s future.
In 2016, Sagamore began to expanded its programming to become even more inclusive! These expansions included:
- This program will be designed for athletes in grades 3-6! Through the use of specialized equipment & lower coach to athlete ratio, we expect to expose more athletes to rowing earlier, at a developmentally appropriate pace!
- Sagamore Scholarship Fund
- A Sagamore Scholarship Fund will allow athletes who couldn’t otherwise afford to row access to the sport!
Your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your tax return, please keep your email or letter donation receipt (depending on your method of gift) as your official record.
Questions about giving may be directed to
- The Sagamore Rowing Program Director, at 516-714-3247 – email@example.com
- Contact the Fundraising and Development Committee via any Trustee or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org