NEWS AND UPDATES
Join us for the 2015 Sagamore Holiday Party, hosted by The Homestead, in Oyster Bay, NY! This year’s party, on December 3rd, from 8pm to 10:30pm, will feature a Silent Auction, passed appetizers, open bar, and recognize the people who have made 2015 a great year! The cost is $35 dollars in advance and $45 the day of the event; You can buy your tickets online here!
- Junior Athletes
- Junior Competitive Winter Training: This program, Grades 9-12, is designed for athletes who have the drive, determination, and passion to develop the fitness necessary for the Competitive Spring Team.
- Modified (7th & 8th Grade) Winter Training: This program, Grades 7-8, is specially designed for the developing 7th and 8th graders! With a focus on technique, peak power, and comradery, these athletes will set themselves with a solid foundation to enter the varsity level.
- Coxswain Leadership Development Program: This program is specifically designed for coxswains. Leadership is a critical skill every coxswain MUST have. By developing a personal plan for growth and learning the 7 skills every leader must have, coxswains will enter the Spring more prepared to LEAD!
- Youth Private Lessons: For athletes looking for one-on-one attention and individualized feedback, Sagamore Rowing offers one-on-one private sessions. ALL private trainings must be pre-approved by the Program Director.
- Adult Athletes
- Help Sagamore Rowing Association when you shop online; Sign up for an IGive and Amazon Smile account and a portion is donated back to the club!
- Public Meetings
3rd Wednesday of every month at 8:00pm
at the Water Front Center (adjacent to the boathouse)
Club Members are encouraged to attend