Sagamore Rowing 2013 Promo from Chris Mare Photography on Vimeo.
NEWS AND UPDATES
- March 28th, from 11am to 4pm, Sagamore will hold an ergathon at the Walt Whitman Mall. Over the course of 5 hours, we’ll see how many meters we can accumulate as an organization! We’ll also use this opportunity to promote our summer programming, which is currently being revamped to offer the best product on the Island. Check out this great article by Jill Nossa of the Oyster Bay Enterprise Pilot from this week’s newspaper!
- Monday, March 30th, Sagamore Rowing will be at the Oyster Bay-East Norwich Chamber of Commerce Community Expo! Stop by as we’ll be promoting our summer Learn to Row programs for juniors & adults!
- April 1 is the start of the 2015 Spring Season. Practice starts at 3:45pm. Please contact Coach Delgado at email@example.com if you have questions!
- Help Sagamore Rowing Association when you shop online; Sign up for an IGive and Amazon Smile account and a portion is donated back to the club!
- Public Meetings
3rd Wednesday of every month at 8:00pm
at the Water Front Center (adjacent to the boathouse)
Club Members are encouraged to attend
- The Safe Powerboat Handling course by the Maritime Waterfront, a US Safe Powerboating course, has been postponed. An announcement regarding the rescheduled dates will be made soon; Please check back for more information. If you have any questions, please contact Program Director Emanuel Delgado at firstname.lastname@example.org.