NEWS AND UPDATES
- Registration for Summer 2015 Programming is well underway! Here are some quick links to help you navigate our webpage!
- Junior Athletes
- PRIVATE TRAININGS: If you looking for one-on-one attention with specific feedback, check out our Private Trainings Program.
- LEARN TO ROW: If you a 7th-12th grader with NO rowing experience, check out our Youth Learn to Row Program!
- DEVELOPMENTAL TRAINING: If you are a rising 8th or 9th grader, or have less than a year rowing experience, consider our Developmental Training program!
- Week 7, August 3rd to August 7th, has just been added!
- COMPETITIVE TRAINING: If you have competitive experience and are looking for a high intensity program, but can NOT commit to summer racing, check out our Competitive Training program!
- TRAVEL TEAM: If you are interested in competing at US Club Nationals, Canadian Henley, & want to race at the highest levels this summer, look no further than Competitive Travel!
- Adult Athletes
- LEARN TO ROW: If you have NO rowing experience, head to our Adult Learn to Row page.
- PRIVATE TRAINING: If you are really looking for one-on-one attention, consider our Private Lessons!
- Our Adult Row for Fitness & Adult Row for Competition have been cancelled. We are excited to re-offer these programs in the fall as our adult membership continues to grow.
- Help Sagamore Rowing Association when you shop online; Sign up for an IGive and Amazon Smile account and a portion is donated back to the club!
- Public Meetings
3rd Wednesday of every month at 8:00pm
at the Water Front Center (adjacent to the boathouse)
Club Members are encouraged to attend
Sagamore Rowing 2013 Promo from Chris Mare Photography on Vimeo.