NEWS AND UPDATES
Due to the impending weather forecast, the 2015 Long Island Frostbite will be postponed until Sunday November 8, 2015.
- Junior Athletes
- Junior Competitive Team: Our Competitive team is open to athletes in grades 9-12. This program is for athletes who are willing and able to commit to a high level of training and coaching.
- Junior Recreational Team: This program is designed for athletes who want to experience the fitness & teamwork aspects of rowing without the commitment of the competitive team.
- Modified (7th & 8th) Grade Team: Our Modified team is open to athletes in 7th & 8th grade. Our modified program is designed to develop athletes holistically by introducing them to small boats, integrating land workouts, and promoting a strong technical base.
- Adult Athletes
- Adult Coached Program: Adult athletes can row in a variety of shells under the guidance and supervision of the Sagamore Rowing coaching staff.
- Adult Private Lessons: Private Lessons are a great way to get individualized attention to meet your specific needs.
- Corporate Row: Get your staff out of the office & on the water for a true test of team building and leadership!
- Help Sagamore Rowing Association when you shop online; Sign up for an IGive and Amazon Smile account and a portion is donated back to the club!
- Public Meetings
3rd Wednesday of every month at 8:00pm
at the Water Front Center (adjacent to the boathouse)
Club Members are encouraged to attend