Sagamore Rowing 2013 Promo from Chris Mare Photography on Vimeo.
NEWS AND UPDATES
- 2015 Competitive Spring Season is underway! Please contact us at email@example.com if you’d like to be added to our email list to receive news, notes, updates, & itineraries for the season!
- Registration for Summer 2015 Programming is well underway! Here are some quick links to help you navigate our webpage!
- Junior Athletes
- If you 7th-12th grader with NO rowing experience, check our our Youth Learn to Row Program!
- If you are a rising 8th or 9th grader, or having less than a year rowing experience, consider our Developmental Training program!
- If you have competitive experience, are looking for a high intensity program, but can NOT commit to summer racing, check out our Competitive Training program!
- If you are interested in competing at US Club Nationals, Canadian Henley, & want to race at the highest levels this summer, look no further than Competitive Travel!
- Adult Athletes
- Help Sagamore Rowing Association when you shop online; Sign up for an IGive and Amazon Smile account and a portion is donated back to the club!
- Public Meetings
3rd Wednesday of every month at 8:00pm
at the Water Front Center (adjacent to the boathouse)
Club Members are encouraged to attend
- The Safe Powerboat Handling course by the Maritime Waterfront, a US Safe Powerboating course, has been postponed. An announcement regarding the rescheduled dates will be made soon; Please check back for more information. If you have any questions, please contact Program Director Emanuel Delgado at firstname.lastname@example.org.