Sagamore Rowing 2013 Promo from Chris Mare Photography on Vimeo.
NEWS AND UPDATES
- Coxswain Leadership Development Clinic: This winter, Sagamore is excited to offer a Coxswain Leadership Development Clinic. The program will primarily focus on the coxswain position from a leadership perspective. We’ll start January 13th from 6-7pm. Contact Coach Delgado at email@example.com with any questions!
- Masters Yoga: We are excited to partner with Bliss Studio in Oyster Bay to offer a yoga program to our masters. Bliss Studio is offering 10 classes for $120 dollars (more than a 20% discount!). Once you purchase the 10 classes, you’ll be able to attend the classes that fit your schedule! Just show your 2015 membership receipt and you’ll be all set. With questions, please contact Bliss Studio directly (P: 516-624-9642; E: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Winter Training News: Sagamore Rowing Association is proud to partner with Hammer Human Performance to offer the 2014-2015 Juniors Winter Training Program. It is not too late to join the program. If you are interested in our winter training program, contact us at email@example.com
- Masters Winter Training is now underway! More information can be found here. An email regarding the vision for the program will be sent out on November 23rd. If you are, or have been a member in the past 2 years, you’ll receive the email. If you are not and want to be included, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add you the mailing list!
- Help Sagamore Rowing Association when you shop online; Sign up for an IGive and Amazon Smile account and a portion is donated back to the club!
- Mid-Atlantic Erg Sprints are Saturday, January 31st. Here is the hotel information! Athletes should register on their own, but I’d like to take a preliminary head count of who would like to attend. We’d like to organize car pools and rooms early!!! This race is open to all our athletes (7th-12th grade), has multiple events (such as relays after the 1500/2Ks), and is a large regatta for athletes looking to get recruited! Let Coach Delgado know if you are interested in attending this regatta.
Building Long Island’s Rowing Tradition